Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Where, oh where is my table???

So I haven't posted in awhile.  I've been busy with......well - a 7 year old hurricane! 
 
Here is my proof - this USED to be my kitchen table:

 

 Little man has decided that along with his never ending supply of Lego's to work on, he is going to make a comic book.........so he HAS to have his art supplies out.  And his Cub Scout pinewood derby car...and that huge piece of Styrofoam - well, that he made into a skateboard vert ramp (way too much X-games for him!)  And the Angry Birds - because you never know when you are going to have to toss them at the cat running by....
 
Oh - and don't mind the bowl - that was his "if I have to puke" bowl from the side of his bed - which has only been used to transport Lego's - Thank God!
 
And - why yes - my web address is upside down........because I'm cool like that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment